Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, November 9, 2009

~Kroger Manager Special!~

I LOVE Manger's Specials!!!


We went out-of-town for a day trip on Saturday. On the way home I dropped by a Kroger in another city. I only had a few things to get, but then realized some of my coupons were about to expire the next day. So, we ended up getting another 10 items for the $5 off promo deal (some items not in pic). My real score was the "Manager's Special" meat that I found marked down. Literally, I may have done a happy dance in the store!
The meat is only 7% fat and was marked down half price PLUS I used .50 cent Kroger meat coupons that doubled. I ended up getting this meat for around $1.46 per lb! I can make 10 meals out of these 5 packages once I split it up and freeze it. That makes me smile just typing it :)
Yes, I could have gotten meat even cheaper. However, it would not be 93/7. It would be at least 15% fat. That is why I am so excited about this score!

2 Colgate-$1 -$1 =FREE!
2 Ricola-FREE (after BOGO q....$2.19 deducted...sale price .50, so this was a moneymaker!)
Chapstick-.50
Grande Chips $2-$1q =$1
Wonder bread $1.99 -.55q =$1.44
Rotel .99 -.50q (doubled)=FREE!

No comments: