Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, November 16, 2009

~Menu Monday~

It's Monday! It was almost 80 here this weekend, but is finally starting to turn cooler this week. I'm ready to start cooking in my oven again! I will give you a recap of what we ate last week:

Roast, potatoes, carrots (twice...dinner & then lunch)
Tacos & queso
Beef Stroganoff (I always add extra noodles to it to make enough for leftovers...also, the beef used was from when I made tacos...I always make extra and take it out before seasoning)
Roast beef tacos & leftover queso(used the leftover roast meat with taco seasoning and it was delicious!)
Spaghetti, corn, salad & bread
BBQ chicken sandwiches (crockpot BBQ chicken)
Pizza

As you can see, we did not eat out this week! Yeah! Also, please note that I use a lot of leftovers too. They don't seem like leftovers if you are making them into something new. It makes cooking so much faster if you already have the meat portion ready!

Hope this is inspiring you all to plan your menu and eat at home more. Dining out is the #1 budget buster.

Happy Menu Monday!

No comments: