Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

~FREE @ Target~


My cute husband and little miracle took Mommy out shopping today for Mother's Day. We were finished shopping, but had a few minutes before my car would be finished (tires), so we headed over to Target to get some FREE stuff! I've said it before, but I will say it again MOMMA LOVES FREE STUFF :)
Hope all you Mommy's out there have a wonderful Mother's Day and feel cherished and celebrated!
2 Purell
.99 each
$2 off 2 q
=FREE!

Banana Boat Sunscreen
.99
-$1 q
=FREE!


Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit
.99
-$1 q
=FREE!

Axe Body Wash
.99
-$1 q
=FREE!

TOTAL $4.95
SPENT $0.00
SAVED 100%!!!
The Purell, First Aid Kit & sunscreen are all small and perfect for your car, purse or bag. It is so nice to not have to carry big bottles of everything.

No comments: