Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

~All for $3.44!~


Today I headed over to Kroger because I remembered that they were having their Tide on sale for $4.99 and today was the last day of the 3 day sale. If you are wondering about the cat food...no we don't have cats, yes we still are allergic and yes I'm still afraid of them (long story). However, I do not pass up FREE stuff. I plan to give it to a family who needs it. That is the underlying beauty of what I do. I get to bless others in a way that I would not be able to if I were not using coupons. Some people see coupons as a chore...I see it as FREE MONEY! :)

4 Purina bags
$2.09
-$2.09 q
=FREE!

3 Softsoap
Reg. $1.69
sale .99
-.35 cent q tripled
=FREE!

Tide
Reg. $8.23 (would never pay that!)
Sale $4.99
-.35 q tripled to $1.05
-.50 Internet q
=$3.44

Retail $21.66
Spent $3.44
Saved (roughly) $18
Which means I saved 85%!!!

No comments: