Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

~Another run to Kroger~

Well, I couldn't help myself. I had to make a final run to Kroger just in case the mega deal ends today. I finished off all of my Powerade coupons and got an awesome deal on the baby wash/lotion. If you are wondering, I used a catalina coupon + a man. coupon on them to make them so cheap along with the promo sale.



16 Powerade .49 cents - (8) .75 off 2 =.11 cents each!


3 Johnson's baby products $2.49- $3q - $3 q = $1.47 total or .49 cents each!


bananas .54 cents per lb =.96


Nutri Grain bars- $1.99 (on sale, but no coupon)

Total =$6.49

Saved $36.70

1 comment:

mattandpj said...

I am Tiffany's sister in law. I am into savings and am ready for the coupon game. Can you give me some information on where you find all your coupons. I am familiar with retailmenot.com and of course, the papers, but where else can I look?

Thanks, pj
pjpburton@yahoo.com