Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

~2009 1st Quarter Totals!~


This is a very exciting day for me to report to you my 2009 1st Quarterly Savings Totals! Are you ready?

January 09 = $134.20
February 09 = $505.46
March 09= $418.04

As you can see, I've saved over $1,000.00 in just 3 months by being running my household as if I were running a business. Also, I stayed under my grocery budget for the month of March by over $50. I could have stayed under all 3 months, but I have been focusing on stock piling for these 3 months. Now we have a well stocked pantry and a freezer full of meat. I can now focus on fresh fruits and weekly sale items. I do spend a large portion of my budget on fruits. I try to buy what is on sale, but they are still expensive. I don't want my daughter eating gold fish all day, so it is worth it. :)
I love being a home economist!

Thank you Jesus for giving me this opportunity to stay at home with my little miracle and for giving me the resources to save money and be a good steward with our finances. To You all glory is due!

No comments: