Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

~Tip for Today=Cook Ahead!~

Feeling overwhelmed with summer break ending, school beginning and a million things to get done in a week?
Well, I've been a bit overwhelmed trying to figure out how to get everything that needs to be done in the next 2 weeks accomplished. Between school, work, holidays, guests, birthdays, etc there seems to be no time to plan ahead.

In an attempt to make the next couple of weeks easier for me in the kitchen, I'm spending today cooking chicken in bulk in my crock pots. Once they are finished, I'll chop them up and freeze them individually based off how much my family eats per meal.

This is an easy way to get ahead of the game and stick to a meal plan. I'm always saying that it is so much easier to eat at home if you can make a meal in 20-30 minutes. If your meat is already cooked, you are one step away from a quick and easy dinner!

Hope this helps someone today!

Blessed~

SHO

No comments: