Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

~Stockpile~

The idea behind this is not simply to get a good deal, but to build a great stockpile. Once you have a stockpile (which will take time), you will never again have to pay full price for items you use on a regular basis. You can now decide at what price YOU choose to pay - not what the retailers want you to pay.
I have built up a stock in everything we use on a regular basis:
Toilet paper
Makeup
Dishwasher detergent
Shave gel
Soap
Cleaning products
Cereal
Razors
Shower gel
Laundry needs
Frozen foods
Shampoo
Face wash
Toothpaste
Canned goods
Conditioner
Deodorant
Toothbrushes
Styling products
Paper towels

Now that I have built up this stockpile, I am able to focus my grocery funds on FOOD. It’s amazing the amount of food that can be purchased when you don’t have all of these other needs to fill. You will still have times that you need to replenish your stock, but now you know what you are willing to pay for an item and you plan. Once you see that sales and coupons match up and you can get an item for a significant savings, you stock up. My stock up point is typically 70-100% savings!

No comments: