Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Mommy of a Princess=The Queen!

I'm the mommy to a beautiful little Princess that is 2 years old. I became a full-time stay-at-home mommy in June of 2008. We made some huge sacrifices to be able to fulfill what we believe to be God's plan for our family. We sold our home, lived in a condo temporarily, looked for a new home for 6 months and then finally....God revealed the perfect home for us. We remodeled it (still are) and are loving living here. The best part is that I get to fulfill my "God dream" of sowing a seed into my most precious miracle.
I'm starting this blog because I am a big couponer. I get stopped in the grocery stores and pharmacies with people asking questions as to how I do it. I don't have time to explain it to everyone, but I thought it would be fun to share some of my savings success stories.
I started getting serious about couponing in September (that is when I no longer received a check). My goal is to save enough money each month for one year to pay for our tropical vacation (hence the background).
My husband of 7.5 years is the greatest man that I've ever met! Dreams do come true and my life is proof. Jeff is amazed and loves to see and hear about my savings. He is excited about our island vacation too! We've been on a tropical vacation each year that we've been married. We have taken our daughter with us that past 2 years. She loves the beach and waves :)
I'm looking forward to #8!

No comments: