Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

~Christmas in August!~


Okay, I know you are thinking that I'm a little crazy for even discussing Christmas during this heat wave. Honestly, my Christmas cd (that I play year round...it's really that good!) got me to thinking...How many days until Christmas? 134! There are only 134 days to save/shop for Christmas. Not very long when you look at it that way. Don't panic, don't fear you can have a really awesome Christmas on a budget. As I continue to say "Jesus doesn't want anyone to go into debt for HIS birthday". If you truly celebrate and remember that HE IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON, you will have a much happier season to celebrate.
I'm almost finished with my Christmas shopping. Remember, I start shopping in January and put things away throughout the year. That way I'm always prepared. Can't shop early because you don't know what someone wants? Ask them! I promise, they will tell you.
Think what they want is not in your budget? Check eBay. I find all sorts of goodies on there and sometimes the shipping is FREE!
I've asked many people and have found that everyone is in agreement about one thing...We would rather have 1 gift that we really want, rather than 5 gifts that we don't want or need. So, make a list and check it twice. CHRISTmas is only 134 days away!

CHRISTmas in August blessings~
SHO

No comments: