Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

~A Few Wal-Mart Deals~


Ran into Wal-mart before church to grab a couple of items that were on sale. Also took the Tom Thumb ad (from the Sunday paper) in with me to comp a couple of items.

3 Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ
$2 (Wal-mart sale)
-$1q
=$1 (this is the 40 oz bottle...it's huge! So, $1 is a great price)
*I know you all think we must LOVE bbq sauce. We do! I try to keep several backup in the pantry along with other dipping sauces. Yummy!

2 Mrs. Baird's bread
Reg. $1.97
Paid .99 (used comp ad from Tom Thumb)

2 Ruffles
Reg. $3.98
Paid $1.88 (used comp ad from Tom Thumb)

Uncle Ben's Rice
$1.96
-coupon for a FREE pouch (got in the mail)
=FREE!

Retail-over $20
Paid-$8.74

Okay, that's it. Happy Monday! I'm having some MAJOR computer problems and getting a new modem (again!)and service. There is a chance I will be without phone & internet for 24 hours. I will do my best to continue to post each day, but if I don't that is why. Hope you all are having a wonderful summer and saving tons of money!

Also, there will not be a CVS or Walgreen's post this week. I'm taking a vacation from the drug stores this week.

Monday Blessings~
SHO

No comments: