Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, January 2, 2012

~Happy 2012!~

Happy 2012!

2011 has been a strange year. I can't really put my finger on exactly why, but it has been different than the past. 2011 was full of extreme highs and some extreme lows. It didn't seem like there were many days that were just normal. Don't get me wrong, I was loving the extreme highs. However, the lows were just that...LOW.

Honestly, I try my best to stay positive and to treat others the way in which I would like to be treated. However, it just didn't always work out that way.

This year has also been the busiest of my life. I have felt like I have been running (sprinting) trying to catch up with my life and I'm always one step behind. Do you feel like that?

I do my best to prepare, plan and create a nice home. However, I've had to loosen up a bit to stay sane this year. I've had to become okay with a little clutter and to be okay with things not in their place. I don't want to miss out on my life because I was so hung up on the need to not have dust on the furnishings. This has been a struggle for me.

We started a fast on January 1st and I am really going to try to re-calibrate my life during these 21 days. I need to re-evaluate and prioritize things. I'm believing that 2012 is going to be a fabulous year!

I pray health, healing, increase and abundant blessings for you and your family. Thank you for being a loyal reader. I pray that you take away something from this blog each time you read. I pray that I'm providing you with a way to save money that you may not have tried before.

Happy New Year!
SHO

No comments: