Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

~Tuesday Tip~

This helpful post is from a Sassy saver friend Jenn:

************************************************
"Wanted to share something with you...couponers need to be super careful when scanning their kroger cards. Like most, I have several shopper cards on my key ring and fyi, the scanner will pick up whatever it sees. I went last night for the Tide...I self checked and realized my pg&e coupon didnt show. Since working with my shopper card recently, I knew the last 4 digits or my card and it didnt match the shopper card listed on the register. The scanner accidently picked up my petco shoppers card...be super careful and know your number."
***********************************************
Thanks for sharing Jenn!

No comments: